Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Blue Monday, I mean Thursday ...

OK, back to the warm and fuzzies after the disturbing day that was Black Wednesday. With a blog named "Mummy Jo", did you really think I was that scary?

Did anybody else love "New Order" as much as I did? Why did I put this title on this post? Now I can't get the song out of my head. "How does it feel, to treat me like you do" Are you singing it too now? Showing your age?

I took this photo on the weekend on a day that was really gloomy and overcast. I was looking at it from different angles and at first, all I had in the background was cloud. Then I turned and from out of nowhere, blue sky!


I'm really enjoying colour week and finding so many new blogs with great photos. If you're a new visitor here, thanks. My new visitors have been really lovely.

See, I'm not scary at all.

"Now I stand here waiting ........"


Come on, come back to the eighties with me for just a moment. You know you want to.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, like it!

12:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that photograph. You captured the very best blues in the whole world. I can get lost in that color.
I also LOVE the color of your blog page. My goodness, you've nailed my favorite of all there. It's very dusty and soft to me.
I see you're in the mag swap... me too! Have fun!

1:11 am  
Blogger devinemom said...

i love the angel and the composure of this shot. it is so much fun to see that you are a day ahead of me. i need to look into what this Mag Swap thing is look like it could be fun.

1:25 am  
Blogger julie said...

Do we really have to go back tothe eighties - I hated that time!!
Love the picture - light and happy and positive!

5:17 am  
Blogger Megan said...

Love that photo Jo. And I'm too young to remember the eighties ;-)

6:38 am  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Amazing shot!!! I loved the 80's bad hair though...we're getting amazing blue Skies at the moment but its freezing!!

8:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blue photo -- I love it.

9:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMM. New Order. Joy Division. Tortured adolescence. Throw in a bit of Tears For Fears, some Cocteau Twins and The Smiths and you're talking my language.

9:56 am  
Blogger jessica said...

all that wonderful blue made me feel happy!!

4:41 pm  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

wonderful blues, all color week photos are great

5:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home