Thursday, May 25, 2006

Up, up and away ...

Edit - I just couldn't live with the fact that I had posted such bad photos, so have taken these this morning. In the sunlight. What a brilliant idea!

It's late and I'm not too sure what has possessed me to be doing this now. Even though I can't find a place with enough light to take decent photos I am still doing it. I have had these little tags sitting around for ages and something today made me think, hey, maybe there is somebody out there who can put these to far better use than my drawer can. They are vintage late 60's/early 70's and are little gift tags. They are a thin card and measure just under 4 X 9 cm. Don't ask me to convert to inches, like I said, it's late. The orange balloon one is very sweet, I just can't really seem to find a use for them. But wait, that's not all ...

Christmas tags! Yes, you can never have too many vintage Christmas tags in May! I did use some of these last Christmas and I love those groovy bells, but my wrapping didn't do justice to the tags. I always leave Christmas wrapping to the last minute and I really needed some funky pink and orange paper for the bells.

So, all up I have 10 of the orange balloon tags and a mixture of 10 Christmas tags. They are all as new and come from a smoke free, pet free home. Oh wait, that's e-bay. I am really tired now.

Maybe some paper craft person who makes wonderful collages may like them, or someone who is into their gift wrapping far more than I will ever have the time to be. I have kept one or two just in case the spirit ever takes me.

If you think you can offer them a better home than I have, e-mail me. Whoever makes the most impassioned plea in the next 24 hours may have them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home