Thursday, June 22, 2006

Feeling a bit sick ...

Taken on Tuesday, 20th of June. Beth (with her new funky hat on) standing in Federation Square with St Paul's cathedral in the background.

Our visitors are gone and I had such plans to catch up with things, but then, what happens when you have plans? Something to make sure your plans don't happen. I was laid very low yesterday with some kind of tummy bug and today the fog is lifting from my brain. I just feel yukky.

But on the up side, Hamish announced that he has scored tickets to the opening night of the Picasso exhibition at the National Gallery next Thursday night. Some frock shopping may be in order. See, I feel better already.

I have much crafting to finish and post out, so off I scoot.

And I just had to include the photo, taken by my father-in-law when we went in to Federations Square on Tuesday. It's almost picture postcard stuff.

Song for today - "Mr. Jones", Counting Crows. One of my favourite songs. It has a line in about Picasso (hey, at least it's a link and my head hurts) and it makes me want to dance after feeling so horrible.

5 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

Feel better soon Jo. Great pic.
Your package will be in the post tomorrow!! I hope you like!! :)

4:32 pm  
Blogger lazy cow said...

Hi, I'm here from your comment to Pea Soup. I'm also a suburban Melbourne mum blogger.
Gorgeous hat your daughter is wearing.
And I adore Mr Jones!

7:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you just have to have that picture framed! Makes me want to visit.
I'm sorry you feel sick too. It seems all of my long-distance friends have caught the same bug! And we thought computer viruses only affected computers! Hope you feel better soon!

7:41 am  
Blogger Anastasia said...

What a gorgeous picture - love the hat!!
Hope u are feeling better soon!

11:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that photo, wow! Hope you're feeling better soon.

11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home